Tuesday, March 24, 2009

One of those guys...

I just don't get it. Guys and their cars.

My honey, is one of those guys.

A couple of years ago, he purchased a 1968 Chevy Impala convertible. For me, a car gets you from point A to point B, but for guys, it's different. Even my boys are enthralled with the car.

I have to say, since it has been getting fixed up, it looks a lot nicer. Some of the gentlemen that work for Steve at the body shop have been incredibly generous in sharing their time and talents on the car and they haven't charged one cent in labor.

When they let me, I will post pictures of these wonderful people:). Pictures where you can actually see their faces.



Fixing quarter panels


Thanks Mike or Bob or whoever you are:)

Prepping for a paint job


Isn't she beautiful?

I call her "Penelope," but Steve doesn't like that:)


The interior is already being redone, so the next step is the convertible top. Then it will be finished (for the most part).

Yay!

A brand new, 41 year-old car.

I just don't get it, but I love you anyway, Honey:).

No comments: