Thursday, April 9, 2009

Can someone please tell me....

...when this sweet, adorable baby...




...got to be...



...such a big girl?



About 3 weeks ago, we took away Elsiana's pacifier at the (ahem) young age of 30 months. She cried the first night or two, but then all was well. I think Steve and I were more afraid of the effect on us, more so than on her. Last night marked the first night she spent in her "big girl bed." I think I have been unconsiously been putting this off, because she is definitely our last baby and I wanted to hold on to that as long as I could:). She did a great job, but that could have something to do with the fact that she was absolutely exhausted after "napless" afternoon with Nana and Papa and was just too tired to move:).

1 comment:

mipackerfan said...

I know what you mean. Katherine was ready to move on-Jim & I weren't quite ready yet. Cherish every moment!