Saturday, November 28, 2009

My cup runneth over.

This is what my father-in-law said at the Thanksgiving table this past Thursday, and he is so right.

We have so much to be thankful for this Thanksgiving...

Beautiful family...


laughter...


a father my children are blessed to have as a role model...


a son who brings joy to my heart, everyday...



tickles from, and giggles with Nana...


better yet--snuggles with Nana...


a son who has nothing but love, patience and kindness for anyone who crosses his path...


a grandpa who never tires of his grandchildren...



watching the Green Bay Packers beat the Detriot Lions (sorry Brett:))...


a little girl who will appease her mother once in a great while and pose for a picture:)...


delicious food...


having the chance to visit with my sister and aunt that I haven't seen in a long time...




Most of all, I am thankful for my Heavenly Father, who selflessly sent his Son, so that I may be redeemed. There is nothing better that that!

What are you thankful for?

No comments: